How long does Postinor 1 protect against unwanted pregnancy?

how long does postinor 1 last in the body cos I had unprotected sex on Monday by 8pm and I took it immediately after sex but same thing happened on Tuesday and Wednesday, should I still take it or the one I took before is still effective.
Sat, 1 Sep 2018

You are protected only for first intercourse the other days are not protected. If Postinor is taken before ovulation it can postpone ovulation and it happens 2-3 days later and if contact happen you can get pregnant. It is not advisable to take two Postinor in a month cycle. You can use a stable every day contraception method for the other months.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.