Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How i can be cured of scrotal dermatitis other than using ointments ?

I am 62 yr old, 167cm hight, 70 kg weight,no major health problem, Acute itching on my scrotal sac . What tablet i should take for its cure??? External ointment and creams are found not useful.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  737
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
thanks for query
you would use allergic medicine or tablets.
avoid tight clothes
dry skin would be.
eat healthy diet
fresh vegetable
fresh fruits
better to consult dermatologist for proper treatment.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
there may be different cause of itching in scrotum and need different treatment
please consult dermatologist and get a check up for a proper diagnosis and proper treatment
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Looking to the season you might have fungal infection.Without specific anti fungal treatment it will not go.Please see doctor for diganosis.In mean time you can take anti allergic tablet for itching and avoid wearing tight clothes.Keep the area dry.
wishing you good helath.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor