Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How do i get a non-alopethic remedy for roumotoid arthritis ?

i am 34 female have roumotoid arthritis since 14 years and have just got ostopenic please advice the best doctor and treatment in navi mumbai .i dont vant to do alopethy.please help
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Madam, As i can understand that u are having Rheumatoid arthritis and is now diagnosed to have osteopenia. osteopenia is a very common association with this disease and long term steroid treatment if you were taking any.I am also aware of the fact that you are not in favour of allopathic treatment,but believe me allopathy does have very good drugs at present which can prevent and treat osteoporosis. If you are not doing well with your arthritis very good drugs like the newer Biological agents (eg etarnacept) can bring good results. Please take my suggestion and meet a rheumatologist for your problems. You can avail rheumatology consultation from FORTIS HOSPITAL (previously -WOCHARDT hospital) on the mulund airoli link road ,near Sonapur junction.this hospital runs a small rheumatology clinic . Please take my advice ,i am sure you will benefit. hope you find my answer useful. Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
hi i m Dr.A.K.Singh from varanasi.u can contact me for your RA.we prescribe u ayurvedic e mail id is
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor