Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

How can sperms be increased ?

my husband has 2mil sperm count... doctor told us that it is a position of infertility ..he is 37 yrs old..i am 24 yrs old and healthy person...i don t have any infertility problem ....what can we do now? any body help ............... my name is tanwi paul
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Your husband is having oligospermia, that can affect your fertility. I feel you should get his complete semen analysis and we have to find out the reason for low sperm count. He might require hormonal evaluation also and based on the results we can plan for treatment. Nothing to be worried. For further information and to contact us log on to
Answered: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor