Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How can premature ejaculation be treated ?

is this dastagir from india i have some sexual problem. i have been married since 3 moths my promlem is when i doing sex my spirm is comes out very fast in first also 3 minutes approxmiately and in 2nd time and in third time also please suggest me what i have to do bcz nt i am my wife also not satisfied
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
you are having premature ejaculation it is very common problem
Performance anxiety may be the major cause and talking to your sexual partner about your feelings may well help
have more foreply and try to deviate your your mind during climax
Remember it is a common experience for men
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor