Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can pimples be treated ?

meri skin par bahut se pimples/funsian ho gayi hai or badh rahe hai or ye pehle se nahi hai mein jab se raipur ayee hun tabhi se ho rahe mujhe raipur aye 3 months ho gaye hai what i do
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
dear naina, firstly u stop using soap on ur face. start tab azithral 500 mg for 3 days. use clindac a cream at night time for pimples. after few days the flare of acne will reduce. u continue the cream for 2 months. ok
Answered: Sat, 10 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi Mr.Nainaa.,
Thanks and welcome to HCM..,
Pmples on the face is common problem..,
Hence do...
1) Frequent wash with Fash bar ...or Acnil..,
2) Topical face application of Clindamycin and Nicotinamide cream daily night times..,
morning times use Sun screen lotion to avoid irritation and blackness..,
3) Orally use Tretinoin tablets daily for 20 days...
use and get good result o.k bye...
Answered: Sun, 18 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
In ayurvedic text it is considered as yuvan pidika a santarpanotth vikar. u should avoid fatty and spicy diet. triphala,vidang,nagarmotha mixed in equal amount should be taken 1 tsf twice with lukeworm water for atleat 30 days.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor