Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

How can one get rid of scars on the face ?

hi im 17 years old and hav spots on my face ... they seem to get lighter bt i never really get rid of them.... please suggest sumthing so that i can get rid of them as soon as possible.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to Healthcare magic....
MicroDermaAbrasion and laser pigment removal are other techniques you can opt for in case they are really disfiguring.
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi..dear user.,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Spots on the face called POST PIGMENTED ACNE.,
1) Morning apply Sunscreen lotion.,
2) Night times go for KOJIC ACID CREAM ..,
3) Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables..,
ok...good luck..,
Answered: Thu, 26 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
you have pigmentation on face.
it take time to recover,
apply good sunscreen and avoid direct sunexposure.
apply niltan cream at night
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor