Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How can one avoid ectopic pregnancy in the next one ?

hi , i m singh. my wife ( 28yrs.) she had an ectopical pregnency operation. so how can we avoid that problem in future
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I am sorry there is no precaution on your part that can prevent this in future.Avoid pregnancy for at least 4-6 months at present,then go for it.Keep in contact with your doctor from early pregnancy so that it can be diagnosed in time.I hope routine tests are done.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Ectopic pregnancy is something which is difficult to avoid. If the fertilised egg gets lodged in the tubes and starts growing there it is called ectopic pregnancy. We cannot regulate the travel of fertilised through the fallopian tube.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor