Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How can my urine problem be treated ?

Dear Doctor , My query is about the sex, I year Back i was indulge in sex with sex worker, that time i use double condom my penis & i think that time iwas effected toilet infection my under area, so i am afraid about that, and it is my first time to get sex, for this duration iam not feeling any fever like that my weight is 73 ,iam in25 iam feeling cough problem its coming littile every time & dribbling of urine after bath or it happens some times during so plz clarified my Query
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
i dont think u need to worry right now.
but check your HIV status in patho lab first,because u might be expose.
present symptom dont look any relation with hiv
better to consult doctor
whole body examination is required
dont make such mistake again.
it better to do masturbation then going outside
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
u can have hiv test after 6 months
i dont thinbk it will be positive
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are having problem of dribbling urinethen it can be a urinary tract infection.The cough can be a allergic cough or can come on due to viral fever also.Please don't worry consult a doctor ;he will examine you and give the required treatment.And if you fear for HIV then you can get tested in a good laboratory to rule out infection of HIV ;please understand it is not necessary that you get infected in one time but since you made a mistake once then you can get checked don't worry.Next time don't repeat that and take care;this could be a simple infection which requires treatment which a doctor will give you.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor