How can jaundice be cured permanently ? Is there any medicine to gain weight ?

hi, I was suffering from jaundice for last 1 year and getting treatment continuously and now the billirubin total : 1.13, direct : .27, indirect: .86 looks normal, but I had little pain in left back side upper ribs in spleen , from Kumari Asav medicine it disappears its very good medicine I was feeling fine but from last week I m feeling that jaundice is again coming back after taking oily food. how can I fully prevent it. after taking outside food body feels very weak and laziness.I started taking liv52 DS, Is it helpful ? kindly suggest my weight is already 12 kg reduced and now only 53kg /165 CM. Raj
Fri, 13 May 2011