Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

How can jaundice be cured permanently ? Is there any medicine to gain weight ?

hi, I was suffering from jaundice for last 1 year and getting treatment continuously and now the billirubin total : 1.13, direct : .27, indirect: .86 looks normal, but I had little pain in left back side upper ribs in spleen , from Kumari Asav medicine it disappears its very good medicine I was feeling fine but from last week I m feeling that jaundice is again coming back after taking oily food. how can I fully prevent it. after taking outside food body feels very weak and laziness.I started taking liv52 DS, Is it helpful ? kindly suggest my weight is already 12 kg reduced and now only 53kg /165 CM. Raj
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  464
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Raj,thanks for query.Jaundice from 1 year seems unusual.I hope you had taken proper treatment and investigation from expert.You are taking all this ayurvedic medicines,please do not take anything without proper advise from your doctor.It would also recommend advise of super specialist in this filed for you.Take light diet,avoid heavy and high fat content food,please do not eat out and take proper rest.Keep your follow with your doctor very regular.bye.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor