Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How can i prevent acne permanently ?

My age is 23,female,From 3-4 years i am facing this acne problem.Sir,I have tried many antibiotics ,creams, face packs but when the treatment stops it reappears,for my acne,currently i am using olay white face wash & benzoyl peroxide cream.can i apply besan & turmeric mixture for my acne problem,I want a permanent solution.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  186
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi ;
Acne is common problem in young females especially they get increased before periods.can you tell where you live ;if it is India i will advise you some homoeopathic ointment or treatment which will help.
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Sir i am staying in Mumbai,plz suggest some effective solution
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi even i am in mumbai; can you contact me on my number-9224392157 ;my name is Dr.ARIF KAWARE
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor