How can i increase the duration of penis hardness ?

MY PENIS IS NOT TIT LONGER TIME IT SUC SUM TIME
Thu, 12 Jan 2012
hi
penis hardness may alter from person to person
in same person it may alter from time to time
multiple factor affect it
-stress
-drugs
-hormone level
-diet
-lack of sleep
may alter u r hardness
some drug are there ,but they r harmful.
have healthy diet and exercise.

Sir I am married 32 year age penis size 2 6 in soft 3 6 in hard maximum sex duration capacity 5-6 minute in continuous intercourse, could not satisfy myself and I think my wife al so not satisfied although she didn t said anything. what is the reason is my small penis is the problem? how I increase the size and improve the time. please advice me.

Hello. I am deaf man I am offer weight 425 with my height 5 10 my penis is small alike turtle and hard on come up to 3-4 sometime thick and sperm out in 2-3 minutes I like my dick stay longer instead of turtle small Soft Lenigh is 4 then grow up to 6-8 inches hard on.. Can u help me out ?

From about when I was 5, I masturbated in a funny waym I would lie and face down then press ma penis on a hard surface and start imagining I was sexing somebody, am 18 now and I have suceeded in stoping it. Am still a virgin and anytime I wanna have real sex my dick size holds me back cause its very small. Was it caused by what I was doing and what can I do to get a better size?

Recent questions on  Stress

Hi, My wife had a dermoyd cyst removed a few year ago and with it her left ovary. Every since then, she has had a really hard time during her period. Lately, she has experienced a rapid heart rate. She is 23 years old and 105lbs. Generally healthy but she is a smoker. She rarely drinks alcohol and doesn't do any drugs. Her water intake is good as is her diet. She doesn't feel any stress, although, our life is rather stressful. She is anemic and has low blood pressure and her heart rate averages around 100bpm during her period. Is this something we should worry about?

hi,i keep getting out of breath and feeling tied i get a lot off flem in my throat all the time even though i have not a cold,i also had a very fast heart beat which the doctor gave me propranol tablets 3 times a day ca n you tell have i got a heart problem as it is really worry me?

I have had a thudding heartbeat for two days, off and on, mostly on. Also accompanied by shortness of breath. The heartbeat isn't fast or irregular, but I can feel it, like it's heavy in my chest. I've had this before a few years ago, and my doctor thought it was anxiety and wanted to out me on an anti anxiety drug, but I felt like it was a physical issue instead of anxiety. I have low stress, not usually anxious, work out a few times a week, non smoker (for 5 years) recently lost about 35 lbs (1-1/2 years ago) Could this be allergies?

30 minutes after a run yesterday, that i did not feel was extremely stressful. my heart felt out of rhythm and i was coughing. i felt like the cough was to get it back in rhythm, is it? i am a 50 year old female, have high blood pressure and am about 40 # overweight. i have had a EKG and stress test w/ultra sound and everything is normal.

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring problem, so doctor has prescribed varanadi kashayam. Apart from this, i have short temper problem, so...

hi i m facing sleep disturbance since last 8 years i feel too much pressure over and behing myleft ears may be it leads to stress and breaks my sleep after i sleep abnormal feeling on left while yawning too much tightness on left ear and...

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?