How can i increase the duration of penis hardness ?

MY PENIS IS NOT TIT LONGER TIME IT SUC SUM TIME
Thu, 12 Jan 2012
hi
penis hardness may alter from person to person
in same person it may alter from time to time
multiple factor affect it
-stress
-drugs
-hormone level
-diet
-lack of sleep
may alter u r hardness
some drug are there ,but they r harmful.
have healthy diet and exercise.

Sir I am married 32 year age penis size 2 6 in soft 3 6 in hard maximum sex duration capacity 5-6 minute in continuous intercourse, could not satisfy myself and I think my wife al so not satisfied although she didn t said anything. what is the reason is my small penis is the problem? how I increase the size and improve the time. please advice me.

Hello. I am deaf man I am offer weight 425 with my height 5 10 my penis is small alike turtle and hard on come up to 3-4 sometime thick and sperm out in 2-3 minutes I like my dick stay longer instead of turtle small Soft Lenigh is 4 then grow up to 6-8 inches hard on.. Can u help me out ?

From about when I was 5, I masturbated in a funny waym I would lie and face down then press ma penis on a hard surface and start imagining I was sexing somebody, am 18 now and I have suceeded in stoping it. Am still a virgin and anytime I wanna have real sex my dick size holds me back cause its very small. Was it caused by what I was doing and what can I do to get a better size?

Recent questions on  Stress

Hello doctor I suffer from severe bloating mainly due to chronic emotional stress for the last 15 years and putting on a lot of weight. I feel very lethargic every morning upon waking ...I was given Avipathi churn, stress mukti and deepan Rasayan.

i have been on xnax an tramodol for anxiety teeth pain stress and panic attacks for a year in the past months since sept of 2013 my6 attcks have been re-occuring with a vengance I have had hep c and did the treatment and was curred in 2005 i am very self concious about my liver I also suffer from chronic IBS and other digestive track problems when anxiety peaks making it impossible to even eat I found a medication called Hydroxyzine do you think this would be a good alter. to bring to my doctors attention.

I have been experiencing quivery, trembling, jittery feelings in my head - no pain. Slightly elevated BP (138/96) when my BP is normally 124/74. had thyroid tests done and they all seem normal. Experiencing stress at work and death in the family but I normally cope very well. Not sure where to start to resolve this...any suggestions. Nikki

Hi,have severe burping 50-100 per day minimum...and gas accumulation near chest and heart area..and on d back...face burpinng more during post lunch...doctors say no need to worry...i am 31 years old....had lot of stress and no food timing last 4 month...what is d cause and solution to it...

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring problem, so doctor has prescribed varanadi kashayam. Apart from this, i have short temper problem, so...

hi i m facing sleep disturbance since last 8 years i feel too much pressure over and behing myleft ears may be it leads to stress and breaks my sleep after i sleep abnormal feeling on left while yawning too much tightness on left ear and...

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?