How can i increase the duration of penis hardness ?

MY PENIS IS NOT TIT LONGER TIME IT SUC SUM TIME
Thu, 12 Jan 2012
hi
penis hardness may alter from person to person
in same person it may alter from time to time
multiple factor affect it
-stress
-drugs
-hormone level
-diet
-lack of sleep
may alter u r hardness
some drug are there ,but they r harmful.
have healthy diet and exercise.

Sir I am married 32 year age penis size 2 6 in soft 3 6 in hard maximum sex duration capacity 5-6 minute in continuous intercourse, could not satisfy myself and I think my wife al so not satisfied although she didn t said anything. what is the reason is my small penis is the problem? how I increase the size and improve the time. please advice me.

Hello. I am deaf man I am offer weight 425 with my height 5 10 my penis is small alike turtle and hard on come up to 3-4 sometime thick and sperm out in 2-3 minutes I like my dick stay longer instead of turtle small Soft Lenigh is 4 then grow up to 6-8 inches hard on.. Can u help me out ?

From about when I was 5, I masturbated in a funny waym I would lie and face down then press ma penis on a hard surface and start imagining I was sexing somebody, am 18 now and I have suceeded in stoping it. Am still a virgin and anytime I wanna have real sex my dick size holds me back cause its very small. Was it caused by what I was doing and what can I do to get a better size?

Recent questions on Stress

Hi, i feel weak every day short of breath and have frequent urination. i have been diagnosed with the an abnormal hardening of the left venticle of the heart but that was about six months ago. I did have a stress test done every came back normal. Iv also been under a lot of stress. Can you tell me if you think theirs somthing else that when wrong. thankyou

Hi, My wife had a dermoyd cyst removed a few year ago and with it her left ovary. Every since then, she has had a really hard time during her period. Lately, she has experienced a rapid heart rate. She is 23 years old and 105lbs. Generally healthy but she is a smoker. She rarely drinks alcohol and doesn't do any drugs. Her water intake is good as is her diet. She doesn't feel any stress, although, our life is rather stressful. She is anemic and has low blood pressure and her heart rate averages around 100bpm during her period. Is this something we should worry about?

Hi, I'm a 32 years old male, i'm a smoker, passing i a high stress period and i have microscopic hematuria (18 by field). Ultrasound showed nothing and cystoscopy showed nothing also. The urologist who did my cystocopy said that i have a very sensitive bladder maybe due to stress. Can stress cause hematuria? and what should i do more?

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring problem, so doctor has prescribed varanadi kashayam. Apart from this, i have short temper problem, so...

hi i m facing sleep disturbance since last 8 years i feel too much pressure over and behing myleft ears may be it leads to stress and breaks my sleep after i sleep abnormal feeling on left while yawning too much tightness on left ear and...

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?