Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

How can i get the proper diet chart ?

i am 24 yrs old. height 5 6 , working in IT company so need to sit contnously from last 2 and half years, but getting lots of weight from last 3 months increased from 60Kg to 67Kg, and lots of fat deposition in all parts of Body. Please suggest how can I reduce my weight and fat deposition to look good.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Avoid to sit just after meal, do light walking after food, you can do it in office also
Do some exrsise in morning empty stomuch, start with light exercise.
Avoid junk food, backery product, south indian food.
Food should be rich in protien, low carbohydrate,fat.
You should have regular bowel habit so start laxative like haritaki churna 2 tsf bed time
Drink warm water which looses fat
Start heavy workout after loosing 3 kgs.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have more weight due to lack of physical exercise.
Do regular exercise like running,jogging,swimming.for about 30-40 mnt.
Do abdominal exercise to reduce fat in the abdomen.
Avoid more fat, carbohydrate,
Take more green veges,salads,fresh fruits.
No food between two meals.
ok and bye
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor