How can i get rid of large vein on my legs an arms?

I have big puffy vein in my legs an hand an arms.WHAT can i do to make them smaller or get rid of them.
Fri, 2 Aug 2013
Treatment/Therapy ,  
's  Response
I have big puffy in my legs an hands an arms.WHAT can i do to make them smaller or get rid of them.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Arivanban's  Response
Hi flora,
Most common condition related to ur problem could be VARICSOE VEINS (Legs), this condition can be treated well using various techniques and the last option could be a day care surgery. I would recommend you to consult a surgeon for a proper go in ur case......

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
Regular body massage with proper balanced diet and avoiance of weight lifting can restore desired outcome.
General Surgeon Dr. Akshata Powar's  Response
You may be having varicose veins, please consult a general surgeon, in the initial stages elastic stockings help but if the symptoms worsen surgery may be needed.

Hi flora
puffy veins as u call them,may indicate something more to it than what meets the eye,. most commonly they turn out to be varicose veins. avoid standing long at your work place or your house,as it may aggravate the problem,use stockings. dont forget to consult your surgeon at the earliest.
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement Dr. Saurabh Gupta's  Response
The least invasive and first course of action for any type of varicose veins should be compression stockings.
surgical stripping has been the treatment option for the relief of varicose veins.
Endovenous Laser Ablation is a minimally invasive procedure and is performed in the doctor's office with local anaesthetic.
Sclerotherapy is a technique whereby the patient is injected with a salt solution through a small needle into the dilated or abnormal vein.
Hope this helps you.
Wishing you good health...
Regards.