Suggest treatment for swelling and discoloration on the feet

Question
my feet is always swollen and now I find my feet skin getting dark in colour. My weight is 81. does it mean anything. During pregnancy my doctor told that my body is retaining water that's why it gets swollen.
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Venous stasis is probable reason.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
Such symptoms are mostly find in chronic venous insufficiency or could be due to varicose veins. In simple language to understand this could be due to blood stasis in veins.
Now first of all you need to get a color venous doppler of your affected area and thyroid profile, blood sugar if not done yet.
So get the test done and write back to me with reports.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.