Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How can i conceive as i am having irregular mensuration after marriage ?

I am 26 years old and have been married for 4 months now. before marriage my period is always 28-days cycle. but after marriage, it became 25 - 26-days cycle. after first month of marriage i had the longest period ever, 15days and it did not stop. i consult a doctor , took medication and bleeding stop two days later. the doc said it was hormone imbalance. then my period became normal (about 6 days), but still early ie. 25-days cycle. according to my calculation, this week should be my fertile week but now i am experiencing another period cycle. Its very frustrating since i am trying to conceive. Pls advise. Lynn
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
You have been married only for four months. There is no need to get frustrated so soon. To regularize your periods you can take oral pills for 2-3 cycles but then you will conceive only when you stop taking the pills.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor