Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

190 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Why am I unable to conceive ?

Hi, i am newly married women, i was trying to become pregenent, since 3 months i am tryning .its not working and during mensuration bleeding is overflow . i haved a regular check every thing is normal in reports. then what happend to me?
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
to be pregnant ,u should keep patience .
it is consider as normal if you not become pregnant up to one year of regular sex.
u have just 3 month
dont worry
take more time.
if you r over anxious better to consult gynecologist
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Did you do follicular study? Hormones were checked?

Are you having intercourse regularly particularly within 8 to 20 days after periods?

Does your husband's semen analysis done?

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
+91 - 94477 05077 / 94471 55077
International Association of Sexual Medicine /
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....