Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How can i be safe during pregnancy period after two failed attempts ?

I have had a migraine on and off for 3 days. Nauseated about two and urination have picked up. I wouldnt completely rule out pregnancy but I went to a fertility clinic October and November and both months I took clomid then a shot to release my egg. Then an IUI was performed, no pregnancy occured either time. Three years ago the first time i got an IUI I got pregnant after one time this time after two failed attempts i decided to take a break in December. Last period was on December 19
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There should be proper ovulation for IUI to be successful. Ovulation can be monitored on ultrasound and you can get IUI done during the time ovulation is seen. Do a pregnancy test to confirm.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor