Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
it can be easily treatable in Ayurveda.
Piles, also known as Hemorrhoids, are swollen veins of the anal canal
. The inflammation may be internal, occurring inside the anus, or externally protruding through the anus. They are often associated with a long history of indigestion
, resulting in hard stools. They can be dry or may bleed. External hemorrhoids produce less bleeding than internal ones, where the veins more frequently will burst.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:-
1. Avoid the intake of heavy, dry, cool, and stale foods.
2. Avoid refined foods like jams, pastries, packaged, and canned foods.
3. Also avoid tea, coffee, aerated drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
4. Avoid pickles, potatoes, and root vegetables except radish and carrot.
5. Avoid excessive fasting, overeating, eating during indigestion, and eating incompatible food.
6. Increase the intake of whole-wheat flour, whole grains, brown rice, barley, legumes (lentils, beans, peas, chickpeas, soybeans, etc.), buttermilk, rock salt, Indian gooseberries (amla), green leafy vegetables, and foods that are rich in fiber.
7. Eat more fruits including oranges, figs, strawberries, kiwis, bananas, pears, papayas, apples, grapes, and mangoes.
8. Increase daily liquid consumption in the form of water, soup, juice, milk, buttermilk, etc.
9. Have freshly-prepared warm food with a little purified butter added.
10. Engage in light exercise like walking, yoga
, and swimming.
11. Avoid sleeping during the daytime and waking up late in the night.
Food diet to be taken:-
9.Vegetable soup prepared of dried radish or horse-gram.
What all to avoid:-
1. Sexual indulgence.
2. Riding two wheelers.
3. Squatting posture.
4. Heavy and spicy food.
5. Pungent food.
6. Bitter gourd.
7. Sleepless nights.
1. Apply sesame oil on external dry piles followed by warm fomentation (warm moist compresses or sitting in warm water). The easiest method is to sit in a tub with the buttocks submerged in warm water.
2. Make an ointment by mixing an equal amount of powdered long pepper and turmeric with milk (preferably cow's milk). Apply this on the piles external.
3. Eat 4 figs twice a day, in the morning and evening. Saturate 4 figs in water for the whole night; eat these in the morning. Remember not to drink water prior to eating the figs. Saturate another 4 figs in the morning to be eaten in the evening. Do this every day for 4 weeks.
4. A teaspoon of Haritaki
turmeric is made into paste with a teaspoon of jaggery and is consumed before food, once or twice a day.
5. Powder of Trivrt along with decoction of Triphala
is told as a remedy for piles.
Ayurvedic medicines to be taken:-
1. Kankayana gutika- 0-1-0 after food.
2. Bhallataka lehya- to be sucked orally.
3. Abhayarishta- 10 to 30 ml with equal quantity of water.
4. Drakshasava- 10 to 30 ml with equal quantity of water.
5. Samasharkara churna- 1 spoon mixed with one glass of water after food.
6. Triphala guggulu- 1-0-1 with luke warm water after food.
follow the diet properly as i told and use these medicines will give you nice results.
Hope i was helpful.
Stay healthy,Believe in Ayurveda.