Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can do medical abortion ?

hello dr, i m 22 yrs and my weight is 72 kg and my height is 5.6.i have missed my periods this mnth .i last had got my periods on 3rd may.i m feeling vry weak and feel pukish all the time from the past few days. I think i am pregnant and i want to go for medical abortion .please help since i cant tell any one about this problem.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

welcome to HCM

its better to go for a urine pregnancy test. it can be done by you at your home by a kit available in market.its very simple to do.

if you get the test positive,consult a gynecologist for abortion.

dont take any medication without prescription of the can cause many complications if taken by ur own without detail evaluation of doctor.

if you first test come negative, repeat the test once again after one week.for weakness you have to hemoglobin test for the possibility of anemia. increase leafy vegetables in your diet.

take care

Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor