Are delayed periods a sign of pregnancy post potentially unprotected intercourse?
please test your urine for pregnancy first.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The delay in periods could be due to pregnancy. You need to do a urine for pregnancy test using the kit available over the counter to rule out a pregnancy.
In case pregnancy gets detected, then medical abortion pills may be needed and in case you are not pregnant then hormonal tablets will help in bringing back the periods.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow-up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had unprotected intercourse how to find out pregnancy before periods
- Abnormal periods unprotected intercourse pregnancy chances
- Irregular periods had unprotected intercourse nausea and delayed periods pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse late period deviry taken possibility of pregnancy
- Had unprotected intercourse missing periods pregnant medicine to terminate pregnancy
- Had unprotected intercourse irregular periods medicine to avoid pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse during period
- Reason for delayed periods after unprotected intercourse
- Unprotected intercourse missing periods pregnancy test shows faint line pregnant
- Had unprotected intercourse missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...