Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can a oxalate calcium stone be removed which is there in both of my kidneys ?

Hi Dr. I have oxalate calcium stone in both kidney sides .. is there any medicines tha could remove stones easily while drinking alot of water ?? I did shockwave operation twice before (the second operation was after a year from the 1st one) and it reformulates again after a year or so .. what can i do ?? thank you. AlKailani
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response

The stone may pass out if it is small in size. Otherwise you sholud get ESWL done for this stones before they become big and require to be operated.
You sholud also get yourself metabolically investigated to find out a potential source of your recurrent stone formation


Rajiv Goel
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Stone formation is always recurrence in nature.Traetment is depend upon size and location.If your stone size is less then 6 mm. and it in the track than it will pass out with plenty of liquid intake with some medicine.To prevent further stone formation avoid certain things in diet like banana,spinach.chauli,cashew,tomato.....Drink always RO. water.consult urologist for further guidance.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor