Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How can I treat hair fall ?

hi doctor im 24 female unmaried my hairs having thin day by day or enough haor fall froms roorts which is white my scalp shows alot & when my head get sweat my scalp shows alot im very much poor i work for 120$ per month i cant afford hair transplant or other treatment kindly tell me the better way plz
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Try to keep your scalp neat by frequent head bathing.

Also drink more water.

Have good healthy food available at a affordable price like bananas, green leaves like spinach, ground nuts.

You can hide the baldness easily by taking head bath and drying hair properly.

You can do this way if you are attending any special occasions.

Do not be carried away by poverty.

Be brave and lead life in a good way.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.


Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor