Suggest treatment for incomplete hair growth in beard

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 9 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello doc

I have peculiar problem

I am not able to grow complete beard as in I am able to grow beard but it is growing downwards and spreading all over neck but couldnt grow on jaw line or upto cheeks and To give it a complete beard look from your side burns till neck

Help me suggest, no matter how much long I do wait to grow beard it’s not connecting and the moustache isn’t connecting with beard either
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Regarding beard shape

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.

Beard shape is ones own constitution i.e genetics and is not always due to hormonal abnormality or lack, especially if you are able to grow a beard.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 5 hours later
so what can be done?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hair transplant

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

Beard hair transplant is the only viable option. In fact it is a great option. Kindly contact a good hair transplant surgeon.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana