Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce pain in left side of my body ?

hello sir,I am 26 years old not married, I have pain in left knee ,left leg,left shoulder ,left hand & back pain ,popping from knee and elbow,As the HCM advise i consurned with orthopaedic he examine to me and written 1.Tab.Xtracal daily once for a month, 2.Tab. Nurokind plus daily once for a month,I am using this tablets from 25 days but still there is no improvement,please advise me what should be done to control this..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Your pain appears neuropathic but you have not memtioned the diagnosis told by your doctor.
Ideally you need to get xray and mri done for exact diagnosis.
Then appropriate treatment can be given.the drugs given to you are calcium and vitamin b which are appropriate but no analgesic to relieve pain is prescribed.
Also analgesics are only for temporary relief of pain .
I would also suggest physiotherapy for better result.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor