Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce open pores on my face ?

i have many holes on my face the biggest on my nose is form after pimples i want to remove it what will i have to do
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  700
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear apcrazy..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Holes on face ...called...postpigmented scar of pimples..,
For this No medical treatment is available...,
Only the following procedures gives good result..,
1) Dermabrasion..,
2) Chemical peeling...,
3) Radi-frequency (RF) ...,
4) LASER therapy..,
Among ...LASER is the best..,
That is also..ILP-LHE is widely used..,
So consult Dermatologist and take opinion..,
Don't use anything your's own...,
It will damage your face...,
Ok..good luck..,
Answered: Tue, 21 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor