Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can I make my biceps bigger ?

Pls. advice i go to gym but i need to make my biceps size bigger what to do.Any preferred diet . i am 5 11, age 26 ,waist size 38,body weight 106kg.. biceps size 15 inch ur answer highly appreciate. Thnxs
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello yahya;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The preferred diet for building muscles in meat;chicken;eggs and all high protein products .For the height of 5'11" the ideal weight is between 65-82 kgs so at 106 you are overweight.It is good that you are going to gym so while doing exercises please consult a fitness trainer at your gym and ask him;he will guide you with the exercises needed to improve your bicep.It is better to exercise under guidance of a trainer so that he will guide you with proper exercise to reduce weight and shape your body.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor