Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my weight without taking steroids ?

myself anu 22 years of age with height 5 7 I am about 50 kg I want to increase weight without taking any steroids kind of things Are there any medicines or which type of diet i should follow....
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to healtcare magic

for the age of 22yrs and height 5' 7 feet, 50 kg is not over weight.... you can maintain the same range of weight.. avoid junk food( chats) to avoid the weight gain...
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
you take wel nourished diet,plenty of protein,fat and carbohydrate,
Add more pulses,cereals and milk in your diet.
take more bulky fruits like banana,apple,etc.
more green vegetables,
take dry fruits and multi vitamines and minerals.

Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor