Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my height at the age of 21 ?

sir i am 21 years old, my height 5''1 now i want increase my height, please help meplease help e i am 21 years old height 5 1 how can i increase my height please help me
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic

If you are 21 years old, then your bones have fused and you have attained your adult height. Limb lengthening orthopedic surgeries using Ilizarov's technique may be undertaken, but the procedure required a whole 1 yr of bed rest and pain suppression, during which a maximum of 7-9 cm of lengthening can be achieved. You will have to search for centers in India that undertake the surgery, as it is not done in most hospitals.
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor