Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How can one increase height ?

hi sir my age is 21 (20.8.1990) my height is 5.6" i want to increase my height at 6 feet can i do sir hi sir my age is 21 (20.8.1990) my height is 5.6 i want to increase my height at 6 feet can i do sir
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hi satish ;
At 21yrs 5'6" is ok .A normal males height grows upto age 24yrs till the bones get fused ;so you have 3 more years to grow .So your height will definitely increase but how much nobody can predict.Also height is related to genetics so if your father is tall you height will definitely be like his or even slightly more.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello satish, dont u think 5.6" is good ht. dont be greedy, average indian males ht is around 5 to 6 ft. ht is also related to genes, so it also depends on ur parents ht.Get up early , jog, take a nutricious diet.all the best.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
sir hw to improve my height pls give me ideas of suggestion
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor