Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my 4 year old daughter's appetite ?

hi, my 4 years old daughter has a very small apertite, she hardly eats anything, can you please tell me what i can give her to eat to increase her eating . i m pleading, i need help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  303
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
In herbal medicines there is a liver tonic which increases appetite very effectively. It is sy. livomyn from charak pharmacy . One tea spoon twice a day heps to set appetite normal.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to hcm,
this is most common prob among all children. there r following causes 1. excess intake of liquid diet like milk < should give her milk twice a day > 2. excess intake of fatty diet < dont give her much fatty diet > 3. presence of parasitic infection < give syp. albendezol 10ml at night > along with this trial you should give her any liver tonic. she must start proper feeding after 4 to 5 days.
Dr aseem saraswat 9982583020
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor