Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of my problems of fever, severe pain in joints and muscles, red patches in feet ?

i have 99 degree fever,red hot swelling ,severe pain in joints and muscles,red patches in feet and palm and itching,joint of jaw effected specially in summer from many years i am not able to walk even.i am 32 years old.dr has diagnose it reactive arthritis .but my Rh factor and uric acid is negetive.i am not satisfied with current diagnoses .my pain is moving in whole body.i have taken pencillin inj for 3 years.i have consult with many physician and rhumetologist.but i am not cured.i am taking treatment continously from last 10 years.facing lot of problem due to pain.Dr has done many times tlc ,dlc, gbp , esr ,aso titre,c-reactive protine and many more test.but not confirmed arthritis.kindly help to think about other related i have lot of pain and i consult with physician who has given me advent 625 mg,pantocid,monocortil-d 30,dolowin plus.due to taking pain killers from stomach is been disturb. in stool mucus is there.there is swelling in my tounge also.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You seems to have viral infection.Please take proper rest,plenty of fluids and light diet.Take analgesic for pain and fever which are comfortable with.In most the cases this is self limiting,but if not improvement in one day visit your doctor for examination and treatment.bye.
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcare Magic

As per the above symptoms suggestive of RA(Rheumatoid Arthritis) you need to be clinically examined, blood investigations like ESR, RH factor,CRP are required.. for time being, analgesic like Tab. Aceclofenac twice a day may be useful to reduce the pain..
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor