Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How can I get rid of Gymcomastia ?

I am suffering with Gymcomastia so let me know how i can get rid of it? second: How i can make my penis thicker?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I would like to know about your age, height and weight. Also to know if it is just fat or gynecomastia, you should get it examined by a surgeon or a cosmetic surgeon. A small surgical procedure could correct your looks and should not be a concern. If obese/overweight, weight reduction does help. Toning exercises (gymming) shall also be helpful to firm the chest. Hope it helps. Take care.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor