Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How can I enhance my breast size ?

im 24 years...almost 45kg..height 5.... un married girl .....the problem is i dnt have big breasts .... they are too small to wear any bra....ppl make fun of me so upset.... i have tried sabal serrulata Q bcz someone told me that it really works but in my case i only got hair loss .... :( plz help
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Don`t consume any medicine without medical consultation/supervision.Do lots of exercise for pectorals muscle lying under the breast. or use padded bras.Disclaimer
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor