Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How are recurring allergies and skin rashes treated ?

I have rashed on my let from last 20 years. I have taken many medicines for that they are cured for some times but return back again I am very much tired as they are itching I am 43 years old women - from last 25 years I am having itching on both legs - In the begining it was on one leg only - but now on both legs - I have taken so many medicines - and applied ointments - even I have taken injections on it. the itching is cured for some times -but within few months returns back Please tell me how to cure it
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

If the rash is due to friction due to over weight, I suggest you to reduce your weight.

If the rash is spontaneous then I suggest you to consult a dermatologist or allergist for detailed evaluation.

Also check out if you are allergic to any foods or clothings or external agents and avoid them.

Hope I have answered your query.

,Wishing you good health.


Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor