Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How I can reduce sgot & sgpt ?

Dear Dr s, I am aged 34 years, recently I went for a medical check up In which My sgot is 51 and sgpt is 66 & S.Triglycerides 210mg% (Limit 35 - 170mg%) else everything is normal i.e. blood sugar, urine etc. could you please help me how I can reduce this sgot & sgpt to the normal level. what could be the reason for the above damage ? Is it in Severe Stage or Initial Stage ? How can i rectify this and bring back my normal health ? please Help me. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1295
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This much of rise is not alarming. But look for fatty liver changes and for raised triglycerides avoid fatty diet have regular exercise. Amongst herbal medicines i would prescribe you cap. lipan 1 bd and sy. livomyn 2 tsf bd.
Answered: Thu, 10 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor