Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Hit on forehead, swollen, paining badly, headache. Should i consult doctor?

Hi, I got hurt on the face left side just above the lefteyebrow forhead. I got hurt by the Phone. I saw swelling immediatly. and it was paingin very badly. slowley the swelling reduced. but i still have the pain and head ache. The pain is worst when i open my mounth and chew some thing. Do i need to see the doctor for this. will it be the problem. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You just take analgesic along with serratiopeptidase like emanzen d, lyser d, maxer d for 4 days. it will be sufficient.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor