Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Hip pain after doing strenuous work

Sir, i am 25 years old female . i am having pain on the top of right side hip . Again this usually occurs when i did some strenuous work like ( washing of clothes or by doing sitting for a long time). Again the pain is more experienced when i am about to flat on the bed or while getting from the bed ...............
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you are having back muscle and hip muscle strain. I would suggest you to take muscle relaxant like Myoril and Myospaz. I would also recommend you to apply hot water fomentation and diclofenac ointment.
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor