Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

High SGOP, SGPT with fatty liver, breathing problems, do not smoke or drink. What treatment should be taken?

High SGPT , SGOT Hi my SGPT is 190 and SGOT is 87 with some fatty lever. I am 32 years old and having 88kg weight. My height is 5-10, No treatment and medicine are taking by my self. I am not smoker and not a drinker. I got breathing problems if i run only for 1-2 mins. Please advice the following. What treatment I have to Start? Dietary Plan? (What I have to eat or Not) Any exercise?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  404
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
It is good that you don't smoke and drink,but there are many other causes of fatty liver and liver dysfunction,you seems to be over weight so you should visit a Doctor after that physical examination will decide what investigations are required so as to know the cause of your breathing problem and high liver enzymes level. It would be unethical to demand treatment in such forum.
Along with routine test , Liver function test and pulmonary function test may be X ray chest and a Sonography of abdomen will give answer.
Healthy diet and exercise is always good for health.
After evaluation of results proper treatment can be formulated and you will be alright
Take care of your health
Good Luck
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor