Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

135 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi, I am having a problem with the skin on

Hi, I am having a problem with the skin on my face. This happens periodically. My face and neck start to itch and then burn. This progresses to red splotches and swollen eyes. Those symptoms resolve and then my face flakes. This whole process lasts a few days and then goes away. Most recently it started and was resolving and then started again. I am now in the itching/burning phase. I have attempted to find food or environmental causes but have not been able to, I had zero flare ups during the summer while living my life normally. Steriod creams and Benadryl do not help. It seems to be getting worse as time goes on. I am wondering if I should see an allergist or try the dermatologist again. Thank you.
Fri, 9 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi. May i know difference between dermatologist and trichologist? I am having problem with skin below my hair. Dandruff got stuck and damaged skin underneath hair. whom should I consult?

doctor1 MD

hi i am 29 years old and i have a skin problem and also hair loss can evion 400mg cap. can help me out in these problems and how to use this medicine?

doctor1 MD

Hi. Im looking for info on my 2 yr old son s skin blisters. He has had small pus-filled bumps on the side of his torso for about one yr, then this summer they suddenly grew larger and burst and have been itchy and inflamed. They crust over and heal in about one week then more appear. This has been occurring all summer. No other symptoms present. Thank you.

Loading Online Doctors....