Heart pain due to gas trouble, will it cause heart attack ?

Heart pain due to gas trouble, is it will cause heart attack ? Heart pain due to gas trouble, is it will cause heart attack ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
's  Response
No, gas and indigestion do not cause heart trouble.

This is the 3rd morning that I have woken with chest pains and a back ache. I am morbidly obese. My age is 26 and weight is 250. I am female.

sir my dad had gas trouble and got some pain near the chest i just want to know whether gastric trouble leads to heart attack.and he checked his condition near a doctor that to a cardiologist and the doctor had tested him i.e. ecg blood test and sugar test everthing is negative

like a week in a half ago right under my boobs but like the top of my stomach start hurting i never had these pains before i thought i was having a heart attack so i called my sister and described the feeling and she said it was gas so she came and gave me a zantac it made the pain go away but then i start feeling like i had to burp then nothing would come up sometimes it feels like i have to vomit but it hurts when it trys to come up but nothing come up and when i do burp it seems like it relieves a little pressure

Recent questions on  Back pain

Hi! My son has problems pooping, he is very constipated. We have given him enimas, laxatives,prun juice, anything fibre and nothings working. He gets really bad abdominal pain and an upset stomach and the dr s here don t seem to be doing anything can you give an idea on what to do? \I have a daughter that has urinary tract infections all the time. She has had fevers for the last week,and she has lower abdominal pain and back pain. She has also been complaining of headaches and her shoulder joints and her knees are sore. She looks sick in the eyes, her eye lids are a little red and swollen. Her eyes were red as well and I think there is something wrong with her but I get the same run around from the dr s. Our family dr said she had pinworms which she did not. What should I do with her and what would you recommend is wrong with her and what should I do?

My Sister is 44 years old. She had an EKG and they said her heart rate was slow (50). She has been nauseated and throwing up for a week, no energy, sharp pains in back of head and jaw, blood was in her throw up once, chest is sore, burping a lot, bowels different, what could this be

X-ray taken to determine source of back pain. Kidney stone suspected. Found oblong two part white spot between kidney and spine. size 1 x1/8 . What is this? Also left kidney misshape with round circle against wall, while right kidney perfectly formed. What is this?

Okay so my friend is on the Depo shot and she has never been on her period on it before this month... she is peeing clear liquid and has acute pain in her lover back rating at a seven out of ten... she has had the back pain for about 2 years what could it be?

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

very small amount of brownish discharge after wiping, I finished my period just under 2 weeks ago, although I can't be precise. any reason for this?

I am 77 and take heart disease medications. I have lower back pain , am fatigued and joint pain. Suggestions?