Heart pain due to gas trouble, will it cause heart attack ?

Heart pain due to gas trouble, is it will cause heart attack ? Heart pain due to gas trouble, is it will cause heart attack ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
No, gas and indigestion do not cause heart trouble.

This is the 3rd morning that I have woken with chest pains and a back ache. I am morbidly obese. My age is 26 and weight is 250. I am female.

sir my dad had gas trouble and got some pain near the chest i just want to know whether gastric trouble leads to heart attack.and he checked his condition near a doctor that to a cardiologist and the doctor had tested him i.e. ecg blood test and sugar test everthing is negative

like a week in a half ago right under my boobs but like the top of my stomach start hurting i never had these pains before i thought i was having a heart attack so i called my sister and described the feeling and she said it was gas so she came and gave me a zantac it made the pain go away but then i start feeling like i had to burp then nothing would come up sometimes it feels like i have to vomit but it hurts when it trys to come up but nothing come up and when i do burp it seems like it relieves a little pressure

Recent questions on Back pain

Hi, I am Santanu, Male, 32, 84 Kgs. I have a pain in my back that I think is associated with Kidney. Experiencing this for last 6 months, since I started losing weight from 103 kgs. This is a dull ache. A certain numbness. Have it in both sides. more prominent in my right kidney than the left. Had done a blood urea and a USG. both came normal. that was 4 months earlier. I have been drinking 5-6 litres of water. But the discomfort has not disappeared.

hi doctor, my mom face the issue of kidney stone before 6 months. she took medicines it looked like k.. but now suddenly she is facing the issue of stomach pain continued with back pain also.. previously she had pain left side of the kidney and now she had that pain in right side of the kidney.. when we palnned to take CT scan. that report says that she had a renal calculi in right side of the kidney nad mild seperation and prominence of the left pelvicalceal system is noted. can u please tell me whats the actual problem is?

My age 53, female, height 5.1 feet weight 70. Having cough frequently . used to take Asthalin for the last two years. This time I am taking 4mg in the morning and 4 mg in the night Now a cough is controlled to 90 % But since yesterday I got back pain. Is it due to Asthalin?

I have sciatica, fibromyalgia, bulging disc @ L4-5, degenerative disc disease, severe nerve damage. Question is .. constant diarrhea, I have to wear an adult diaper because of 'leakage', but also I seem to keep getting kidney infections, burning when I urinate, severe lower back pain, nausea. Any ideas on what all this could be? please... I probably misspelled some of this. I apologize

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

very small amount of brownish discharge after wiping, I finished my period just under 2 weeks ago, although I can't be precise. any reason for this?

I am 77 and take heart disease medications. I have lower back pain , am fatigued and joint pain. Suggestions?