Heart pain due to gas trouble, will it cause heart attack ?

Heart pain due to gas trouble, is it will cause heart attack ? Heart pain due to gas trouble, is it will cause heart attack ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
's  Response
No, gas and indigestion do not cause heart trouble.

This is the 3rd morning that I have woken with chest pains and a back ache. I am morbidly obese. My age is 26 and weight is 250. I am female.

sir my dad had gas trouble and got some pain near the chest i just want to know whether gastric trouble leads to heart attack.and he checked his condition near a doctor that to a cardiologist and the doctor had tested him i.e. ecg blood test and sugar test everthing is negative

like a week in a half ago right under my boobs but like the top of my stomach start hurting i never had these pains before i thought i was having a heart attack so i called my sister and described the feeling and she said it was gas so she came and gave me a zantac it made the pain go away but then i start feeling like i had to burp then nothing would come up sometimes it feels like i have to vomit but it hurts when it trys to come up but nothing come up and when i do burp it seems like it relieves a little pressure

Recent questions on  Back pain

sir my wife is suffering from reeling sensation even if she stand for 10 minutes while preparing food that is while cooking also she feels as if she is going to fell down . she is not having blood pressure and sugar . and all test like SCAN and MRI shows normal and no problems, but still she is feeling reeling sensation . even if she touches here back of her head she feels lot of pain and while combing also she feels pain on her back side of her head.please advice us to overcome this .

I am 34 years old and a mother of two. I have constant pain in my left hand and often get pain in above my breast or in the chest. Sometimes I feel pain in my back and some uneasiness in my face. I got ECG done and my physician says it is normal. This happens very often and the pain subsides in few minutes and happens again. Generally, I get a burp or release gas oftern when I experience the pain. Please let me know, if this is any gastric related or any other tests that I will have to get done to confirm any cardiac related problems.

Resp. sir, I am having Back pain past one month. My MRI Reports shows L5 - S1 Disc Level is 10 and MRI Final Impression is -- Left Posterolateral L5-S1 Disc Protrusion otherwise MRI Study of Lumbar spine shows no significant abnormality -- Some peoples instructed me regular physio , yoga exercise will improve don t take surgery and also some peoples instructed me for surgery. last one week i am taking physio treatments and medicines now i m feeling reduced pain and i can do normal work Kindly give me your valuable suggestions to continue my future. Thank u Madhanmohan S

Hi Dr., I have upper and lower back pain. My MRI & X-RAY reports show evidence of infective spondylodisctis at D1/2 levels. I am taking below medicines : R-Cinex 600 Pyzina 750 Combutol 800 Benadon 40 Pantosec 40 Please advise me , I am taking correct medicine or not? Thanks for your help

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

very small amount of brownish discharge after wiping, I finished my period just under 2 weeks ago, although I can't be precise. any reason for this?

I am 77 and take heart disease medications. I have lower back pain , am fatigued and joint pain. Suggestions?