Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Having vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, ulcers, asthma,fatigue, allergies, chest pain, joint pain, headaches. Hiatal hernia?

Digestive Difficulties - *Belching, *Bloating, *Heartburn, *Difficulty digesting meat/high protein foods, Tension or pressure at the solar plexus, Sensitivity at the waist, Intestinal gas, Regurgitation, Hiccups, Lack or limitation of appetite, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation, Colic in children, Difficulty in gaining weight or overweight, Ulcers.

Breathing And Circulation Problems - *Difficulty with deep abdominal breathing, *Difficulty in swallowing capsules, *Asthma, *Inability to take a deep breath from the diaphragm, Overall fatigue, Tendency to swallow air, Allergies, Dry tickling cough, Full feeling at base of throat, Pain or burning in upper chest, Pressure in the chest, Pain in the left side of chest, Pressure below breastbone, Lung pain, Rapid heartbeat, Rapid rise in blood pressure, Pain in left shoulder, arm or side of neck.

Structural Complaints - TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular Joint Pain which occurs in the ja), Bruxism (Grinding teeth in sleep), Joint pain, Localized or overall spinal pain, Headaches.

Stress - *Suppression of anger or other emotions, *Living with or having lived with a quick-tempered person, Dizziness, Shakiness, Mental Confusion, Anxiety attacks, Insomnia, Hyperactivity in children. could i have a hiatial hernia?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I also believe that the symptom cluster that you have expressed above are the reason of a viral infection. Digestive difficulties are common in gastritis and it might be well worth it to try antacids and proton pump inhibitors to see if it gets better. Also getting and Upper and a Lower GI endoscopy might be helpful. I also believe that your pain in the chest needs attention and getting a set of troponins and a cardiac profile might be helpful along with and ECG. I also think a visit with a psychiatrist will help with the psychosocial problems that you have been having.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 26 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor