Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Having vertigo and cervical problems. Normal PTA test. Taking vertin and pyridoxine. Cure for vertigo and long term side effects of vertin?

I am female aged 34. I have Vertigo problem since last 10 years and feel dizzy/vertigo almost once/twice in an year for couple of days. All these years, I was told that I have cervical problem and take temporary medicines ( homeopathy also), do neck exercise regularly. Now this time since April 2012 1st week I again had severe vertigo and now I visited ENT doctor. He has got my PTA test done and the report is normal. I have been prescribed by him Vertin16mg 3 tablets in a day which I have been taking since then and also one tab of Pyradoxin. Since then I have no giddiness, no vertigo and feels absolutely fine. Now the doctor has advised me to reduce 1 tab of vertin and take 2 tabs in a day for 1 more month and prescribed some neck exercises also. Would like to know if cervical is the only problem in my case and what is the best remedy to cure this. Also are there any sideeffects of Vertin 16 if we take this for long time. Thanks
Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
if u get vertigo use conium 200 ( homoeo pills ) one dose on sos basis.
but for the permanent solution start using homeo medicine under good homeopathy doctor, it may take around 6-8 months for cure.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor