Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Having reoccurring cyst around pubic region, embarrassing to have intercourse. What is happening?

Hi Dr Prasad, For a while now, I have had issues with reoccurring cysts around my pubic region. At least 8, some minor, some larger. At first I assumed that is was from waxing, or perhaps even several ingrown hairs from waxing, but they have been reoccurring for at least a year or two without true progress. It s gotten to the point where its embarrassing to have intercourse. Regardless, they always seem to creep back around. I have looked over several blogs and forums that say the only way to get rid of them is by surgery, and they often times resurface. I am curious if it means something greater that I don t know about, or maybe I am just paranoid. Please help me understand whats happening. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Answered: Tue, 4 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor