Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Having pus filled blister in the anus. What is the cause and cure?

Hello Dr. I have little pus like leakage in my anus wall and it comes from one swelling like blister . This leakage similar to pus colour and smell. what i should do. while in i am rest it wont come and while i am in long road travel blister is swelling with little pain and more pus like lekage. i dont what is this please i am seeking ur adivse
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, i am Dr. Das
from you history i think you are suffering from pilonidal sinus.
For this consult with a general surgeon and till then apply any antibiotic cream like T-Bact locally.
Answered: Thu, 6 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor