How can a bleeding cyst above the buttock cleavage be treated?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 31 Aug 2017 in Lump
Question: hi..i have a bleeding cyst just above my buttocks line..pls suggest the cure
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please give additional information

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Seen the clear photos, your information.
Please give additional information:
Since when is this present?
Does it heal and comes again?
Any intestinal/bowel problems?
How far away is it from anus?
Any other information you would like to share.

Awaiting for your details.

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 29 minutes later
HELLO SIR

it is present since 1 month now.
it is as it is since it appeared.
no problem in intestines/bowel
it is 6 cms away from anus.

Sir i have been operated for fistula di ano two years ago..that time there was a big cyst with pus and blood and was next to anus and it was painful during bowel movement,but this time its different..i just pray its not back to haunt me again.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
MRI helps the best

Detailed Answer:
The pictures apparent looks like fistula in ano.
Another possibility of a pilonidal sinus can be considered.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Per-rectal digital examination, ano-proctoscopy as well as colonoscopy and biopsy.
MRI of the area helps in further diagnosis, its extent and thus plan of management.