Having pain in the legs and thighs. Guide

Over the last week my legs have aches like a dull throbbing especially down the front of my lower legs and mainly in my thighs, im 5'7 30years old and 11 st 5lbs. is it anything serious, i eat an extremely healthy diet as im vegan so am extra careful to make sure im getting all the right food groups / vitamins and minerals i need
Thu, 9 May 2013
Hi and thanks for the query,
It might be appropriate for you to get a proper medical examination. Other clinical signs ans symptoms like fever, weight loss, malaise might need to be precised. Any family history fo rheumatologic disorders are important to be known. An erythrocyte sedimentation rate, C reactive protein, rheumatoid factor and anti nuclear anti body testing are essential blood exams that could orient towards the actual cause of these symptoms which probably is rheumatologic (rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, polymyalgia rheumatica etc).
I suggest you consult an internist/rheumatologist for a proper clinical evaluation.
Thanks and hope this helps,
Luchuo, MD.