Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Having lower back pain. Feels tired. History of restless leg syndrome. Which specialist should I go for?

I am 52 yeras old I have lower back pain with legs problems if I sit to long or lay down to loong when I get up to walk I have a very hard time. I have had trouble sleeping I am so tired 8 years ago I was also dx with restless leg syndome I take requip lower dose in the day highist in the eve for the past few months it seems to not work. I was aslo hit by a car while walking. I need help waht kind of doctor to i see for my back & restless less leg my last mri for my back was done 1 1/2 years ago impression shows Broad-based disc herniation at L5-S1 there is narrowing of the bilat L5-S1 neural foramina related to the disc herniation ehich abuts the exiting bilat L5 berve roots disc bulging at L4-L5 what does this mean.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
your symptoms and MRI suggest you have disc problems.
So please consult a spine surgeon for a repeat MRI to know the present condition and you may need further treatment based on that.
thank you
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor