Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Having hyper pigmented near vagina and inner thighs. Using lemon juice mixed with raw milk. Safe? Suggest safe medication

hello sir im a 20 year old female my inner thighs n groin region n in and around my vagina is hyperpigmented(darkened) n also my hips i have a medium personality is this normal ?i started using lemon juice mixed with raw milk(before boiling) the pigmentation started reducing slightly is it safe to use this remedy in and around my vagina pl suggest some safe solution .thank u
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Monisha,
The inner thighs, groins, genitals are prone to friction and sweat and hence are darker than rest of the body. Sometimes fungal infection, excess weight and disease like acanthosis nigricans can lead to increased pigmentation. You may use a mild pigmentation reducing creams containing Kojic acid , arbutin and vitamin c to reduce darkness of these areas. You may also continue with your home reedy as long as ts not causing any redness or irritation over affected area.
Hope that helps. Take care
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
You can apply Candid lotion over the vaginal portion
and you can apply quadriderm in thigh region
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor