Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Having headaches, neck pain, burps, indigestion, weakness and dizziness. Which specialist should I consult? Treatment?

I am a 38 years old lady. I'm suffering from frequent severe headaches, neck pain, burps, indigestion, weakness and dizziness. Earlier used to happen once every 15 days but now, it's happening at least twice a week. I avoid taking pain-killers but sometimes they become unavoidable. Which specialist should I consult? Kindly suggest a remedy. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response

You should consult neurologist,since you are having episodic headache associated with dizziness and weakness.

CT scan brain to be done to rule out structural lesion

I treat my patients with Naprosyn for severe headache.Avoid fasting and sleep deprivation.Have timely food ,drink plenty of fluids ,do neck relaxation exercise.

Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor